Social Media Designer - (m/f, full time, 40hrs)
We are looking for an ambitious multidisciplinary graphic designer or top of the class graduate to join our creative team. You’ll be working together with Ana Barros as creative director and her team of designers and filmmakers to shape the future of BETTER.
Start date: ASAP
Your contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are looking for
- You are an experienced graphic / social media designer with 2-5 years of experience
- You are organized, collaborative and a team player.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Strong verbal communication skills (fluent in German & English)
- Knowledge in front-end design (Adobe XD), HTML and WordPress is a plus but not required
- Video editing skills are a plus (Adobe Premiere + After Effects)
What you do:
- Creating designs for clients such as UNIDO, GetYourGuide, PaulCamper and more
- Leading internal and experimental design projects
- Regular check-ins and weekly jour-fixe with creative team (crew love is true love)
- Participate in regular strategy meetings and hackathons (1x per month)
What we offer
- Money: Compensation according to the collective agreement for Advertising and Communication. Willingness to overpay based on experience and skills.
- Agency hipsterism: beards, influencers, vintage racing bicycles, free cereal, good coffee, weekly lunches with lots of avocado, awesome community events (Work BETTER), dogs to pet
- Start: ASAP (exact date to be discussed)
Please send your application, including CV and Portfolio, to email@example.com