Community Analyst - (part time, 16hrs)
BETTER is a community agency and a creative studio. We transform one-way communication into active dialogue - translating brand promises into social media strategies. Thriving on long term collaborations with partners, communities, creative talents and influencers we develop content packages and campaigns for a measurable ROI.
We are looking for someone who understands target groups, communities and markets and work together with us to approach marketing from a new angle. And should be at least as well organized as our Chaos Manager
German native speaker preferred
Start date: ASAP
Your contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are looking for
- You are studying psychology, sociology, media studies, corporate communication or something marketing related (end of bachelor or in your masters) and want to expand your skills in research, analysing communities, consumers and marketing strategies.
- You are not afraid of analysing data.
- Social media and sentiment analysis are part of your common conversations.
- You are a digital native with an understanding of psychology and community design thinking.
- You love to scout new trends.
- Your friends call you an analyst and communication strategist.
- Experience in market and opinion research
- You feel comfortable to work in young and creative surrounding.
- Good level in English and German.
What you do:
- You team up with the concept and project management team to develop and analyse relevant community-maps, work on new trend and marketing strategies.
- You put the outcomes into visual reportings and guidelines for our clients.
- You identify, visualize and map relevant communities for BETTER and their partners.
- Conducting social media and sentiment analysis for brands and partners and reporting results to relevant team-roles.
- Conducting trend research for business, customer potentials and requirements on- and offline
- Researching suitable tools to measure the impact of BETTER work.
- Acquiring and sharing knowledge on best case studies around community design thinking.
What we offer
- Money: €750,- 16h/ week, as a working student (Werkstudent) or as an independent contractor (freier Dienstnehmer)
- Agency hipsterism: beards, influencers, vintage racing bicycles, free cereal, good coffee, weekly lunches with lots of avocado, awesome community events (Work BETTER), dogs to pet
- Hours: 16hrs with flexible working time (“Gleitzeit”)
- Growth: The possibility to grow with us and create an innovative business concept.
- Start: ASAP (exact date to be discussed)
Please send your application, including CV, to email@example.com