Account Director / Project Manager - (m/f, full time, 40hrs)
BETTER is a community agency and creative studio.
We transform one-way communication into dialogue - transforming brand promises into community and content strategies. Thriving on long term collaborations with partners, creative talents and influencers we develop relevant content packages and campaigns.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director / Project Manager to support our ambitious customers and partners as soon as possible. You will plan and coordinate projects, and keep track of creation and production.
Start date: ASAP
Your contact: email@example.com
Who we are looking for
- You are a digital native with an interest in innovation and social trends
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience, ideally in an agency
- You feel comfortable with numbers and use data to measure your success.
- You are structured, work independently and well in a team.
- You keep your deadlines even if you have to manage several tasks at the same time.
- You enjoy working in a creative environment and keep a cool head even in stressful situations.
- You have a confident, charismatic appearance and a strong customer orientation.
- You are fluent German and English in speech and writing
What you do:
- Mediator between the worlds: agency / clients / partners
- Independent planning, budgeting and ongoing support of digital projects and campaigns
- Preparation of analyses, reports & presentations
- Cooperation with the creative team: Idea generation, planning and implementation (crew love is true love!)
- Content maintenance; creation of content plans
- Monitoring of processes, deadlines, quality and costs
What we offer
- An indefinite permanent position with an appropriate salary
- Flexible working hours
- Regular 1:1s
- Benefits: team events and retreats, weekly lunches, table tennis
We hereby inform you that we are governed by the Collective Agreement for Advertising and Market Communication. For this position the gross annual salary is EUR. 30.000,00 (young professionals) to Euro 52.000,00 (experienced senior) depending on qualification and experience.
This position is a permanent position. You can expect a varied, international corporate culture with long-term prospects and development opportunities. The office is located in 1010 Vienna.
Send us your application together with your curriculum vitae, a short cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date today to firstname.lastname@example.org